Frequently Asked Questions
Are you thinking about a visit to Harrah Church? Here are answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
- What are the service times and worship like?
- 9:30am -Modern, electric guitar-driven worship
- 11:00am – Modern, electric guitar-driven worship
- Is there guest parking?
- Yes, guest parking is located in the East lot in front of the brick Kids Building and the Worship Center. These spots are reserved for our guests, clearly marked, and provided to make entrance to our Kids Building more easy.
- Where do I take the kids?
- You can drop your kids off in the brick Kids Building. After entering the building our Check-In Team will greet you and get you orientated to our programs.
- How should I dress?
- Harrah Church is a very casual and “come as your are” environment. Wear whatever is comfortable.
- What does Harrah Church believe?
- Harrah Church is an evangelical, Christian church that seeks to make disciples of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus. Click here to read more about our core Doctrines.
- Where are all the Sunday School Classes?
- We have a few senior adult Sunday School classes that meet at the church and we have HC Kids programs for birth-6th on Sunday mornings. The HC Youth program for 7th-12th grades kicks off on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm. We have Small Groups that meet on and off campus throughout the week.
- How do I become a member?
- Membership matters at Harrah Church. If you are interested in becoming a member of Harrah Church please pick up a Membership Covenant at the Connection Center and use a Connection Card on Sunday morning to let us know that you are interested.